Beef Mix Boti
|Servings||Amount / lb|
|Serving Size||04 oz.|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Total Carbs||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
- Tender, juicy, easy to digest.
- Beefis milder in flavor than mutton, but has pretty much the same texture.
- It’s not one attribute, but many, many flavor notes.
- Lipids, carbohydrates and proteins that make up beef have the greatest influence on flavor. Lipids, or fats, are specie-specific, differing in both amount and fatty acid composition. That’s why beef doesn’t taste like pork or poultry.
- It contributes to tenderness and maintains juiciness.
- Good for consumers who are suffering from constipation or digestive diseases.
- It strengthens the immune system.
- Reducing the risk of chronic disease.
- Preventing illness.
- It is relatively nutrient-dense in minerals like calcium, copper, zinc, Magnesium, Manganese, Potassium, Phosphorus, Selenium and Zinc.