|Servings||Amount / lb|
|Serving Size||1.0 (5 oz.)|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Total Carbs||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
- The pieces of meat surrounding the bone is the most tender portion of the mutton chop
- It is greasy and soft.
- It needs to be cooked properly and not over done to preserve moisture and flavor. Properly seasoned helps. Some people compare them to pork chops but lamb is a high end chop and has a better taste than a dry pork chop.
- Cost effective.
- It helps in making hemoglobin and myoglobin, the proteins in red blood cells and muscles that help transport and store oxygen.
- It helps in constructing mineral needed for healthy bones and teeth, as well as aiding the body in using carbohydrates and fats and making protein.
- Escalates growth of an antioxidant micronutrient that is vital for healthy cell division and cancer protection, thyroid health and detoxification.