Mutton Mix Boti
|Servings||Amount / lb|
|Serving Size||100 g|
|Calories from Fat||187|
|Total Fat||20.77g 32%|
|Saturated Fat||8.756g 44%|
- It is a suitable compliment to the daily vegetable gravy.
- It has a defined texture and flavor.
- Bolder taste.
- Deeper color.
- Chewier consistency.
- Consuming mix lamb meat and other zinc-rich foods can help keep your zinc levels in a healthy place and boost your overall immune function.
- It helps enable optimal senses of taste and smell.
- It contains saturated fat and low cholesterol therefore it is good and safe for consumers with heart problems.
- It contains iron which is essential for a healthy glowing skin.
- Intake aids in preventing cancer.
- The nutritional combination helps in preventing birth defects during pregnancy.
- Mutton Mix boti is rich in protein. Protein is an important building block of bones, muscles, cartilage, skin, and blood. Along with fat and carbohydrates, protein is a “macronutrient,” meaning that the body needs relatively large amounts of it.